- 1 dozen little neck clams washed
- 1/2 cup chorizo sliced optional
- 2 baby red potatoes boiled and cut in quarters
- 1 corn on the cob cut into 3
- 1/2 jalapeño diced
- 1 nub of ginger sliced thin
- 1 small shallot sliced into rings
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine or sake
- 1 cup clam broth
- olive oil
- Little Kick™ Hot Sauce
Sweat shallots, garlic, jalapeño and ginger in olive oil add chorizo and sauté until cooked through.
Deglaze the pan with the wine or sake.
Add a few dashes of little kick hot sauce.
Add the clam juice and washed clams until the clams are opened.
Add boiled potatoes and cilantro.